Areas covered by road risk only motor trade insurance policy

Can I get road risk only motor trade coverage when getting the quote from DNA Motor Trade Insurance? To be able to answer this question, you must know first that this type of motor trade insurance covers three different areas. The first is third party only coverage. This is the most basic coverage level, which covers the motor trader for third party injury, property damage of the third party, and the death of the third party caused by any vehicle connected to his trade.

If you want to protect your business and your financial condition when the third party claims the compensation, third party only insurance policy must be what you have. On the other hand, some people choose comprehensive coverage. This policy covers trader for accidental damage caused to vehicles connected to motor trade. Basically, you can choose any kind of the policy for your motor trade insurance. However, understanding the difference between each of the insurance policy will be helpful when you make a final decision.

Comments are closed.